Disney Studios at the Ranch project is a new project by Disney &
ABC to build additional filming studio space in the Santa Clarita area.
Studios at the Ranch will be located in LA County, off of route 14, on a
56 acre portion of the Golden Oak Ranch already owned by Disney.
The Studios at the Ranch was initially announced to the public on October 28th, 2009, and plans for the project include:
Studios at the Ranch Economic Impact Estimates:During Construction:
- 6 pairs of soundstages
- Production offices
- Talent bungalows
- Administration offices
- Production shops
- Production Storage - props, sets, costumes, etc.
- 3,152 jobs
- $522 million in local economic activity
>> Discussion thread about The Studios at the Ranch project on the ForumsOfficial Project Web SiteKHTS ArticleLA Times ArticleSignal Article
- 2,854 full and part time jobs
- $533 million in annual local economic activity
- $26 million in annual revenues to the state of California
- $1.3 million in annual revenues to LA County
- $200,000 in annual revenues to the City of Santa Clarita