Santa Clarita Tourism
Santa Clarita blends its small-town charm with the sophistication of a larger urban center.
• Santa Clarita features four signature golf courses, three of which are PGA certified, making Santa Clarita a premiere destination for golfers. Courses include the Valencia Country Club, TPC at Valencia, Robinson Ranch and Vista Valencia.
• Need a hotel? Click here for Santa Clarita Hotels -- a comprehensive local guide to hotel deals.
• Nearby courses include Elkins Ranch, which is located just minutes from Santa Clarita in Fillmore, and Lake Elizabeth Golf Club is just 30 minutes east of Santa Clarita.
• The City of Santa Clarita is home to more than 40 miles of off-street bike paths.
• Santa Clarita offers a variety of excursions, from wine tasting at local vineyards and hiking trips at Vasquez Rocks to historic-themed outings and pampered afternoons spent at one of the City's noted day spas.
• Santa Clarita is Hollywood's Media Center North, with an average of more than three productions filming each day in the City. Santa Clarita is home to several television shows including HBO's "Big Love," FX's "The Riches," and CBS' hit dramas "The Unit" and "NCIS."
• The Santa Clarita Valley is home to Six Flags Magic Mountain and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, which feature some of the world's most thrilling roller coasters and water slides.
• Some of the best shopping is in Santa Clarita... from one-of-a-kind specialty stores and boutiques to your favorite national chain. You may want to try some of these destinations.
• Santa Clarita offers endless opportunities to dine out. Santa Clarita is home to hundreds of nationally-recognized brands to one-of-a-kind eateries with distinctive flavors and flair.
• Santa Clarita offers numerous AAA-approved hotels, including a conference center at the Hyatt Valencia.
• Nearby Castaic Lake, just 5 minutes north of Santa Clarita, is one of the top bass fishing lakes in the United States.