Customer Service Rep Santa Clarita Resume
||Last Updated: Nov 7, 2009 @ 3:34pm
Seeking Job: Customer Service Rep
Position Desired: Customer Service Rep
Associate of Science, Computer Information Systems, Phillips Junior College, Northridge, CA
Certificate in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), California State University Northridge, CA
Work History / Experience:
PSI BEARINGS Customer Service Representative November 2007 to October 2008
Provide customer support for a $69 million aerospace manufacturer. Methods used include daily communication through emails, phone calls and customer’s website.
• Maintained purchase orders, returns and other issues as required
• Reduced disputed accounting issues in 4 months (total reduction $25,000)
OEM LOGISTICS Delivery Assurance Liaison (DAL) November 2006 – March 2007
Acted as third party liaison between customer and their supplier. Main duties consisted of following customer's order through daily follow-up on site at supplier's location.
• Communicated with customer on order status,
• Provided assistance to suppliers by moving customer's orders though manufacturing process
• Handled other issues as required
ITT AEROSPACE Sr. Customer Service Representative, International Contracts September 2004 – June 2006
Interacted with all aspects of the manufacturing process. Planned customer’s orders based on an MRP system to ensure timely delivery. Duties also include date entry, file management, responded to emails and faxes and other duties as required.
• Reviewed all order requests and determined if export license is required
• Resolved issues from customer’s requirements changing, manufacturing delays or part number changes
SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN THEME PARK Lead Customer Service Rep March 2003 – September 2004
Assist in solving guests issues with Six Flags policies and procedures, supervise line personnel, audit sales receipts.
• Promoted to lead Customer Service Rep in July 2004
• Work with all levels of park management in order to expedite resolutions of guests concerns
• Liaison between park management and guests regarding Six Flags policies and procedures
• Reduced complaints by communicating effectively with guests to determine actual cause of issues
MULTI-MEDIA PUBLISHING & PACKAGING Production Coordinator April 2002 - March 2003
Facilitated the timely delivery of finished goods from the supplier to the customer
• Maintained open and closed purchase order files via data entry
• Scheduled, tracked and issued requests for shipments as needed with freight companies
• Phones, filing and regular office duties when necessary
DATRON ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES Purchasing Assistant February 2001- November 2001
Monitored all open purchase orders by contacting suppliers directly for current delivery status. Reconciled received orders regarding inventory discrepancies using daily communication with planners, buyers and inventory staff.
• Created Excel spreadsheet to show on time delivery performance of current supplier base.
• Initiated contact with “problem” suppliers using telephone, email and fax methods.
EL CAMINO RESOURCES Inventory Reconciliation Coordinator June 2000 - February 2001
Duties included tracking off lease inventory, scrapping equipment from company database and warehouse locations.
• Coordinated the scrapping of all equipment at storage facilities over 120 days old
• Generated monthly reports on physical inventory at outside warehouses
• Traced and reconciled equipment coming off lease from customers through receiving warehouses.
ALLIED SIGNAL AEROSPACE Expeditor/Material Coordinator May 1996 - November 1999
Responsible for maintaining accounts for 60 large aerospace suppliers, including order processing, tracking shipments from suppliers and providing delivery status on order parts.
• Served as part of a select team within purchasing department dedicated to meeting internal customers’ needs
• Maintained open communication of large supplier base through telephone and in-person contact
computer literate, typing, excel, word, outlook,